Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pink Glittered Letter Bow Holders - 5 minutes and $2

Do you have a daughter who is a girly girl? Then run out to Target and grab some pink, glittery foam letters for $1 each in the dollar bins. I found the ones below, and made them into hairbow holders. One for my baby girl, and one for my friend Jen's. I can't wait to give it to her! They took about 5 minutes and some glue and ribbon I already had to finish. Two bow holders for $2 - not bad ;)


Have a great weekend!
Allie

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I will have to tell my daughter-in-law about this. She will certainly need something for my granddaughter's bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolie's hairbows are on something similiar.. I took one of those white wood letters from Michaels, added some scrapbook paper a ribbon. It looks cute hanging on her wall & cost less than $5.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails