I decided to do a "31 before 31" list, to make my 30th year something exciting, instead of something I was dreading. I started this back in April, and I think I'm comfortable posting it now. I just finished the list, because it's hard to think of new and exciting things you want to do in a year. I have six months left, so if you want to help me accomplish any of these, just let me know! I have six months left.
31 Before 31
1. Read 10 new novels
2. Go swing dancing.
4. Sing karaoke. Sober. Okay, maybe just mostly sober.
5. Finish my two novels that I’m writing.
9. Fix something big in the house myself, with tools, without asking for help.
11. Take the kids to both the Field Museum and Museum of Science and Industry.
12. Have a date night overnight in the city, just the two of us.
13. Visit a state I’ve never been to before.
14. Write in the journals to the kids once a month.
16. Perform a random act of kindness.
17. Tip a good waiter $50 on a $10 bill.
19. Write a love letter.
21. Visit Carrie in Indianapolis.
23. Go ice skating on State street
24. Ride my bike along the Lake.
25. Organize all the bins sitting in storage.
26. Go to my first Bulls game ever.
27. Go to my first Blackhawks game ever.
28. Take a fun class.
29. Host a Halloween party.
30. Go horseback riding.
31. Go on a fake bachelorette party ;)