Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Felt Floral Necklaces

Let me explain my lapse in posting:

*birds singing, crickets chirping*

I don't have a reason, other than enjoying this fabulous weather with my kids (thunderstorms included - nothing like cuddling up on the couch with popcorn, a movie, and the kids!)

But, I have been busy making items for our Relay for Life team and selling them. I made a bunch, thinking it would be plenty - and sold out! Yikes!! So I made more. And more. Then I bought feathers yesterday on sale, so I made some more. Yowswers! I figure if they don't sell, well, my daughter will have lots of pretty things to wear, lol!

Here is what I worked on last night. Not fantastic, but I like them. I love my necklace though, in my picture there. Excuse the picture - I was too lazy to set the camera on the automatic timer and pose, lol. I love purple and grey together. Purple is a great color. The color of Royalty. Because every woman is a princess ;)





Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

Here are the blogs I'm linking these up to! Go visit them - lots of great crafts and ideas!
Gettin' Crafty on Hump Day
Sew Much Ado
Bargain Shopping Paradise
Blue Cricket Design
Women Who Do It All
Someday Crafts
Creations by Kara
The Train To Crazy
Finding Fabulous

5 comments:

  1. I think they are ADORABLE, and I hope you keep selling out because Relay For Life is a GREAT cause!! In my pre-stay at home mom days I was really involved in fundraiser planning for Relay For Life with the company I worked for. I always enjoyed it so much! Thanks for linking up at Gettin' Crafty on Hump Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! Every woman IS a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your necklaces. They turned out beautiful.
    -Crystal
    crystalscraftspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a FANTASTIC job! I love them!!! Playing with your kids is all the reason you need! They grow WAY too fast :o)

    nomieecoware.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bags and the necklaces I wish I had your creativitiy!!!
    Love Collette xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails