Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Felt Flowers - yet another one I've learned

As you know, I've been working on these fabric flowers:


Now I have found (yet again) a new flower to make, in addition to all the other ones. Another fabulous felt flower. And again, I didn't write down which blog I saw it on, so I can't give credit. But if it's your blog, let me know so I can edit this post!

I don't make these to sell, let me note. I've been instead making these like crazy as bday/christmas gifts! The little girls I know are going to have a bow overload for the holidays ;)

So here is one of the felt flowers I made. I attached an alligator clip to the back and ta-da! It can be a hair clip, clip on your shirt, clip on a belt, clip on a hat, decorate a wreath, whatever you want! I love making flowers!


Linking to:
Bargain Shopping Paradise
Someday Crafts
Tea Rose Home
Life in the Pitts
Sew Much Ado
Nikkis Nifty Knacks


Happy Wednesday everyone!

Allie

1 comment:

  1. That is WAY cute!!!!!! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails