Monday, July 5, 2010

Revamped Lace Tanktop

Thanks to Hobby Lobby's great deal on scrap lace and trim, I was able to do some beautiful revisions to my plain old boring white tank top from Old Navy.

Lace: I chose the black flowers


Pinned to the white tank top and hand stitched it on.



And of course, had some leftover that I turned into a matching bracelet with a little elastic, ribbon, hot glue and a button.

Happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed your holiday!

Linking to:
Sugar Bee Craft Edition
Tools are for Women Too
The Girl Creative
Nikki's Nifty Knacks
Bargain Shopping Paradise
Someday Crafts
Tea Rose Home
Sew Much Ado
Keeping it Simple



4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love black lace and your trimmed tank top looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that trim! I am soooooo trying that! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be featuring this at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com tonight! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails