Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Christmas Jammies from scrap Fabric

I'm trying to use up all the fabric I've bought over the last year. One print I had was a flannel with reindeer on it. Since my little girl loves wearing nightgowns, I figured I had just enough to make a nightgown.

Cut out a simple shape, added on sleeves (the first time I have SUCCESSFULLY done this. I know, don't cheer, lol), and hemmed the bottom. I added a bias tape I made from leftover fabric to the neckline. I'm not sure if I want to do anything else to it. I sort of like it. Alot. I thought about adding a ribbon decoration or something, but I think I'll just leave it plain. I can't wait for her to wear it in cooler weather, and for Christmas. Next I think I'll make my son a pair of pajama pants. I just need to find good fabric.


Linking to:






1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a project complete! I love making pajamas for my kids Christmas as well. The fabric looks so snuggly and warm.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails