Monday, August 16, 2010

Flutter Flower Shirt

 

On my usual blog scouring late at night while everyone else is asleep, I found this awesome shirt at Momma Go Round. Too adorable! And since I have this pink shirt I bought like two months ago sitting around, I thought this would be a perfect project to try.

Boring, plain shirt before:

The longest part was cutting out all the flutter pieces. I hand stitched them to the shirt (seriously, this part took like 10 minutes) and then here is the finished product! (Sorry it looks like I'm headless, but mother nature hasn't granted my request that people over 30 are tortured enough by turning 30 and should not have pimples. So until my face clears, I'm the headless body in photos ;)!!)

I may add some more down the collar of the shirt, but I'm not sure. But I do love this!

Thanks!


Linking to:
Allie




2 comments:

  1. OMG it looks sooooo good! I love the contrasting colors, especially that pink! FABULOUS GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made one from her tutorial too! I just love how yours turned out with the colors =) And I'm not quite 30 but I am plagued with pimples for what I'm afraid will be my whole life (thus the headless shot on my shirt too)!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails