Monday, August 23, 2010

Funday Monday and a Winner!

Well, I have no crafts to share - sorry! But, I thought finding out the winner of the denim necklace would be enough of a happy thing for you to all forgive me ;) Without further ado, the winner is...

#19, Crystal, of Crystal's Craft Spot, who said...
"I love all of your denim rossettes. That necklace is beautiful. I love that you can wear it with everything."

Thank you to everyone who commented - I feel so loved! Be sure to check out her blog too - she's got some awesome stuff on there!

And since I didn't craft or sew this weekend, I'll show you what I did do (once my little one's fever finally subsided - thank goodness!)

Had a girl's night with my girls and some wine:


Went to the zoo:


and finally, hit up the beach!











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails