Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Gathered Clutch

I got a tip from one of my blog visitors Mayya at Sew Chic and Unique that there was a neat clutch I might like to try, by Noodlehead.

Noodleheads clutch was awesome, and so here is my version. I didn't make the divider inside it; I did however make the pockets. This one is all mine ;) No gifting this baby. I love this print.



I also decided to make a few more, as gifts. This one I used as a gift bag of sorts for the gift card I gave at a wedding shower today. I free-handed that K (with a little inspiration from an iron-on M I had and used on another bag)




And I made these two for my sister and my niece, who are piano players. The M is the iron on, I freehanded the K.

 

Have a great Monday!

Linking to:




Allie


5 comments:

  1. Cute! I might just have to make my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clutches are super cute!! I love how you personalized them as gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I tried making these purses last week. And got stumped at the zipper part and the inside...can you see your seems on the inside?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pretty! Especially love the paisley fabric of the first one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails