Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I need your assistance, bloggy friends!

To all my amazing followers,

Recently I submitted my story to a contest on a blog about best friends. I wrote about my awesome friend Patty, and guess what? Our story was chosen as a finalist! I'm super excited.

So if you would, please take a moment to visit the hosting blog, Friends You Love, and read all of the great finalist stories. Tomorrow, please go back and vote for one (and no, I'm not asking you to vote for me! All the stories on there are great, so please vote for the story that touches you the most. I'm simply honored that we are considered finalists among the other great best friends out there!)

http://friendsyoulove.blogspot.com/2010/09/and-finalists-are.html

Thank you!

Allie


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being a finalist. You had a fantastic entry!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails