Friday, September 24, 2010

Perfect Pink Pillows

If you remember my post from a couple months back, I made this quilt for one of my best friend's daughter. And I made this doll from the fabrics from the blanket and her clothing. Well, her birthday party is tomorrow, so I've made a couple more things to give her in addition to the blanket and doll.

Pillows! I used the material from the back of the quilt (it was two sided, but obviously only one side will show on the quilt itself!) and made one from each side of the leftover material. Then I added a pocket on each one from her bibs. The second bib had a couple stains that I covered up with - you guessed it - rosettes from the first-year clothing ;)  I also made a skirt that I will show you next week. I still have a couple finishing touches to add to it before I can take pictures.



Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!
Allie

Linking to:

Creation Corner
A Few of my Favorite Things
Saving Money, Living Life
Simply Designing






1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails