Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cardigan Revamp

I love cardigans. I wear one pretty much every day, mostly because our office is freezing. So I have a variety of colors. And about 100 black ones, lol! I wear a lot of black and then use accessories as color, so I have 5 black cardigan like sweaters and wraps.

This one is about 8 years old. It's Merona from Target. It's 3/4 sleeves, which I love. But it has taken a bit of abuse over the years and has a little hole in the front. I didn't want to throw it out because it's so comfy and worn in! I bought some black jersey knit material from the scrap bin at Hobby Lobby the other day on clearance, and used some of it to make rosettes for the sweater. I also threw in some of the pink material I used to make this shirt and these blankets, because I just love the pink color of it! I think it makes the flowers pop.

Before:

After: 



Thanks for reading! Have a great day everyone ;)
Allie

Linking to:
The Train to Crazy
Paisley Passions
The Pumpkin Patch
My Backyard Eden
Creation Corner
It's A Hodgepodge Life
Crystals Craft Spot
Simply Designing
A Little Knick Knack
The Shabby Life
It's Fun to Craft
A Few of my Favorite Things
Fingerprints on the Fridge
Finding Fabulous

5 comments:

  1. I lovethe pop of pink, and the rosettes are awesome, they're my fav!!
    I'd love for you to stop by and check out my fun giveaway going on this week!
    http://justsewsassy.com/2010/10/04/tuesday-tutorial-halloween-ribbon-ornaments-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, very creative! I just bought this cardigan sweater! I just wish I could be that creative LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the after!!! So darling! Another great link up to Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cute! amazing what a few flowers can do. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That turned out so pretty. I love the pop of pink.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails