Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Ruffles and Flowers shirt

If you have never seen Welcome to the Good Life's blog, you should - she is amazing! Her projects are just gorgeous!

I recently saw this shirt she made, and I wanted to try something similar. However, because I'm a big chesty, I wanted it to be more slanted across the shirt as opposed to a circular flower, so I revised the pattern a bit.

It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it, but I do like how it turned out. I just used two old t-shirts I was going to toss anyway because they were worn and stretched out. I took in the sides on the dark grey one, and then used the light grey to make the ruffles. And if you want to see the toddler version I made, check it out here.





Thanks for peeking! Have a good week!


1 comment:

  1. great job! i'm so glad you let me know about it so i could check yours out! i LOVE how you did the main small flower, it looks better than mine! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails