Monday, October 4, 2010

Headband's for Mom Extravaganza

I admit it - I love bows. I love flowers. I love bows and flowers together. And I love bows and flowers and headbands all together ;)

Sometimes, I sneak my daughter's bows and headbands to wear. Shhhh!!!

I mean afterall, I think they're cute (and not just because I make them). I think they add a girly/feminine touch to an outfit. They make me feel not-so-30-years-old. They make me smile. And who doesn't want to smile?

And so yes, again, I have created more headbands. Some I'll give away, some I'll keep...but I secretly (or not so secretly) love them all...








Linking to:
Get Your Craft On
Creative Itch
Sugar Bee
Sassy Sites
All Thingz Related
Coastel Charm
Avid Accents

Nikki's Nifty Knacks
Seven Thirty Three
Tea Rose Home
Creative Crochet
Someday Crafts
Me and My Bucket
Sew Much Ado
The Train to Crazy
Paisley Passions
The Pumpkin Patch
My Backyard Eden
Creation Corner
It's A Hodgepodge Life
Crystals Craft Spot
Simply Designing
A Little Knick Knack
The Shabby Life
It's Fun to Craft
A Few of my Favorite Things
Fingerprints on the Fridge
Finding Fabulous







10 comments:

  1. Super cute!! :) I'm a 30 something Mom who recently began wearing headbands and flowers in my hair too so know you are not alone. It adds cuteness and jazzes up a simple outfit and it makes me feel cute and younger and your only as old as you feel, right! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, im 26 and still wear head band and bows and all that. :) Always get lots of compliments too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute! I love wearing them in my hair, too. It definitely perks up a boring "mommy" outfit of jeans and a fitted T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, I love the hot pink and silver flower bows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Love the red one! Visiting from Paisley Passions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO pretty!!! Thanks for linking this up to Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I clicked on your post from a link party after I saw the title "adult headbands". I myself love headbands but sometimes the local stores don't offer the best selections for "big girls". These are very cute! Great job :)

    www.theelephantstrunk42.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love the ones with the tulle...or feathers? The last one! I love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't normally wear headband but I'm pretty sure I would make an exeption for these ones. they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails