Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Home made Breast Cancer Awareness

I'm a big supporter of breast cancer awareness and brain cancer awareness, as I've had both in my family. So in honor of this month being Breast Cancer Awareness month, I've made a new shirt to wear. I wanted a vintage-y look, so I left the edges raw and sewed about a quarter inch in.

Mom, I know you're in heaven, but we're down here fighting the cause. Here's a little pink for you!

Original Gap Shirt


New Pink Pride shirt!




Think pink! Be proactive about your health ladies - and check those boobies!

Allie ;)

Linking to:

Nikki's Nifty Knacks
Seven Thirty Three
Tea Rose Home
Creative Crochet
Someday Crafts
Me and My Bucket
Sew Much Ado
The Train to Crazy
Paisley Passions
The Pumpkin Patch
My Backyard Eden




4 comments:

  1. TOTALLY CUTE! I think I might have to make me one now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute, and YOU GO GIRL! Such a great cause! Thanks so much for linking this up to gettin' crafty on hump day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! A great shirt for an even greater cause! TFS on Thrilling Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails