Monday, October 4, 2010

More hats - 4 hats for $5

In the spirit of making sure my family has nice accessories this winter, lol, I've completed 4 winter hats for us.

Costs:
4 hats - $4 ($1 each at Target)
Trim - $0 (had it at home)
Felt - $1 (for 4 pieces)
Hot glue - $0 (had it at home)
TOTAL: $5, or $1.25 per hat!

I was pretty excited. I made 4: One Ben10 hat for my son, and three floral hats that my daughter and I can share.


Have a great week!




Linking to:
Get Your Craft On
Creative Itch
Sugar Bee
Sassy Sites
All Thingz Related
Coastel Charm
Avid Accents
Nikki's Nifty Knacks
Seven Thirty Three
Tea Rose Home
Creative Crochet
Someday Crafts
Me and My Bucket
Sew Much Ado
The Train to Crazy
Paisley Passions
The Pumpkin Patch
My Backyard Eden
Creation Corner
It's A Hodgepodge Life
Crystals Craft Spot
Simply Designing
A Little Knick Knack
The Shabby Life
It's Fun to Craft
A Few of my Favorite Things
Fingerprints on the Fridge
Finding Fabulous




11 comments:

  1. You're hats are so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw this at Today's Creative Blog, I thought these where completely handmade. I love that they are so simple! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute!!!!I really like them!!!

    http://happyhomemakerandmomma.blogspot.com/

    Come join my blog for a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! love what you did to your hats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those hats were only $1 at Target?!?!?!?! I gotta get to Target!!!! A-DORABLE! Thanks for linkin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hats! Way more personality than plain ones from the store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and budget friendly!

    thanks for linking up!

    ~L~
    www.AvidAccents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bottom picture is just too dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so cute and creative! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I saw a few for a dollar and almost grabbed them. Now I wish I had. These are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails