Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Supergirl Cape!

I'm in heavy preparation mode for the holidays and my kid's birthdays, meaning lots of sewing. Last night, I put together three items: a Supergirl cape, a Supergirl dress, and a zebra stripe pillowcase dress. I can't wait for her to see her cape - she loves playing dress up, and always wants to play "Guys" with my son (meaning she wants to play with his superguys). So now she can wear her cape, and he can wear his (making that one tonight) and they can save the world ;) 

One side is Supergirl material that I got for the clearanced price of $2.95 per yard. The back is one of her old baby blankets, a fleece polka-dot material. I painted with fabric paint her initials on it.




Have a great week everyone!
Allie




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails