Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Zebra Pillowcase Dress

I found this zebra material in the scrap bin at Hobby Lobby. Had to get it! It was just enough to make a pillowcase dress (there was literally no extra material). Thank goodness she's still small ;)

I used an old tank top (I used part of the tank on this dress as well), and made the bias for the arm holes and neckline. I cut the old flower off my tank and used it on this dress as a decoration (I used the other one on this hairbow). And of course, a touch of pink on the bottom to give it a pop of color.

I love sewing. And kid clothing. ;)  It turned out a bit baggy, but that's okay cuz then she can wear it for a few years.




2 comments:

  1. I love it! Pillow case dresses are always so cute. They are a fav of mine.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails