Monday, December 6, 2010

Birthday Party Fun!

Just a quick note --

I did my son and daughter's birthday parties together (again) because their birthday's are 3 weeks apart and around 2 major holidays, so it's just easier on the family if they are together.

My girly picked Elmo (she LOVES him) and my little big boy picked Ben 10.

I made some decorations for the party in these themes, and was pretty proud of myself. Pulled them off last second, and while I didn't get to do the major crafting and party-making I wanted to, I was at least able to do something small. There's always next year, right? :)

The items included the bucket being made into Elmo and Ben 10, gift boxes to reflect those themes (Elmo's have googly eyes!) and votive holders turned M&M holders turned Elmo and Ben 10.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails