Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Christmas Shirt - I know, a day late and a dollar short!

I know it's late, but I just realized I never included it in my blog! I made this shirt last second for her to wear to daycare the day before Christmas Eve. And by last minute, I mean 9 p.m. on December 23 I was like hmmmm, why not stay up late and sew a shirt? Just because? Lol, yep, that's how I roll.

So here it is - the result. A shaggy Christmas tree made from different fabrics, and with pearls sewn on as the decorations.





Happy Christmas in February!

Allie

2 comments:

  1. I love this! What a great idea! No..it's not too late, because there is always another Christmas. This would be perfect for my nieces and granddaughter. I'll have to file it away for December.

    Donna @ Comin' Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Your daughter looks so darling..cute smile and cute shirt. :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails