Thursday, February 10, 2011

Homemade Valentine's Shirt

I wanted to take some cute Valentine's photos of my munchkin, and considering it's been about -2 here everyday temperature-wise, she hasn't gotten to wear the t-shirt I made her for the holidays (Remember this?)

I love heart shirts - here's another one I made ;)  Plus, I have a couple listed in the shop - http://www.proseboutique.etsy.com/

She got to pick out which tutu she wanted to wear (and she has LOTS!) and her hair bow and leggings. She also (as a bribe) got to raid mommy's jewelry box and don some of my stuff. She loved it! She cooperated pretty well for the photos, and of course she's adorable - but I may be a little biased ;) And I got her adorable brother to take one photo (he told me no more photos, he's too big now!)

And the tutu is from http://www.missprisstutus.com/ (One of the many, many she has from there!)

First, my favorite two:


And I love these too ;)


  





Allie

Thanks to these ladies for letting me post on their linky parties!

The Creative Itch Boutique
Tip Junkie
Today's Creative Blog
Sew Much Ado
Creations By Kara
Tea Rose Home
733
Blue Cricket Design
Nikki's Nifty Knacks
My Backyard Eden




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails