Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Pink Jersey Dress

I bought this jersey knit fabric a few months ago in the clearance bin. It's about a yard and a half - just enough for a little spring/summer dress for my munchkin.




I cut out the pieces and sewed it up, added two contrasting-pattern pockets. Please ignore the pink shirt and blue pants - I just tried it on her over what she had on ;) Her favorite part of any clothing now is pockets - she loves to carry things in pockets.

Linked to:
The Creative Itch Boutique
Tip Junkie
Today's Creative Blog
Sew Much Ado
Creations By Kara
Tea Rose Home
733
Blue Cricket Design
Nikki's Nifty Knacks
My Backyard Eden
Paisley Passions
The Train To Crazy
 
Have a great day!
Allie

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thank you so much for your nice comment on my bags! I am trying to be your newest follower, but blogger is not letting me in, so I will keep trying! I love all of your sewing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it looks like it easy to wear as well

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails