Monday, February 14, 2011

Refashioned Belts

I'm so tired of my normal four belts that I use. Boring! And while I'm just beginning the search for new belts, I figured I might be able to refashion some. I found a few belts in my closet from those cotton blazers I have from Old Navy, and from shirt dresses. Just plain, one colored belts...but with a little bit of lace and trim that I have on hand, I started planning out some ideas.

This is what I came up with. I have two more pinned, but not sewn. I will share those when I do!

 


 



Linked to:
The Creative Itch Boutique
Tip Junkie
Today's Creative Blog
Sew Much Ado
Creations By Kara
Tea Rose Home
733
Blue Cricket Design
Nikki's Nifty Knacks
My Backyard Eden





1 comment:

  1. cute! also my extensive belt collection mostly from Plato's Closet and Clothes Mentor. with a little Target in there. I think I have like 20 belts and that doesn't include the fabric ones that come with knit dresses.

    maybe I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails