Monday, February 14, 2011

The Reversible Dress

I know this dress will seem very circa-1972 due to the brown and yellow colors (which I can remember plastered the walls of our home in the late 70s/early 80s), but I don't care - I LOVED the print.

If you didn't know from my earlier post this week, thanks to my awesome hubby, I hit the fabric jackpot.

After making my purse, my next project focused on this awesome duckie print. I had picked up a yellow fabric from the scrap bin because it matched the duckies, and thought I would make a reversible dress with them. The yellow side has two duckie pockets, the duckie side has one yellow pocket.





I love how it turned out. And since my little girl loves carrying her toys around with her (especially her little ponies and pet shop toys), I made her a little matching purse with a little pocket that she loved.


Sew Much Ado
Creations By Kara
Tea Rose Home
733
Blue Cricket Design
Nikki's Nifty Knacks
My Backyard Eden



Happy Monday!

Linked to:
The Creative Itch Boutique

Tip Junkie
Today's Creative Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails