Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Hair Decorations!

More hairbows! I'm sorry, but when I see the ribbon in the dollar bin at Target, and then glittery hearts at the Dollar Tree, I can't help but imagine my daughter prancing around town in pretty little pink and red bows!!

They were pretty simple - ribbon around hairclip ($5.89 for 100 alligator clips in a box at the local beauty supply store), then glue heart on. I also bought some headbands at the Dollar Tree (4 for $1) and they were actually pretty sturdy which is good, since my little one breaks them easily! I wrapped fabric around it, then added pink and white hearts.

Project completed! Took me about 45 minutes for all of these.





Happy Valentine's Day! ~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails