Friday, March 4, 2011

Time for a February Fitness recap...a little late ;)

Well, February was a difficult month. While I didn't lose much in pounds (5) I did manage to lose some body fat percentage, and I gained muscle. I would be disappointed by the scale if it weren't for the fact that I dropped two pants sizes already since January 3 - woo hoo! I bought some new jeans (modeled in the pic below) and am very happy with the progress so far.

I'm also training for a 5k (it's for brain cancer, in honor of my mom who passed away from that in 2005). I'm up to 1.5 miles running - whew! Got two more months to get up to 3.5 miles. Wish me luck!

I took some pics today because when I can't see progress in numbers, at least pics makes me feel a little better. So here they are. I know you can't see my legs in one of the pics in the bottom one, but I don't really have any full length pictures from before, because I never let anyone take any! I was always crouching down or hiding behind people so that my belly wasn't showing. P.S. I really disliked that dress in the pic that I had to wear for a wedding.




Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. you're gorgeous in every single one of these pictures but way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you Allie! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails