Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter, Part I - the Shirt

My little girl is not quite 3, and she is already diva/fashionista material. The girl picks out her own clothes EVERY DAY. She requires pink, pink and more pink. She won't wear something she doesn't like, and she will remember for all eternity that she doesn't like it - the moment is not fleeting.
So I find it few and far between lately that she will wear something I make for her. Without bribery, that is. And yes, I do bribe. Candy will get you anything and everything with that kid, which is why I keep a supply of hershey kisses on hand. Now, I'm not saying I bribe daily, but when necessary, I'm not ashamed to say I beg and plead with chocolately goodness ;)

She didn't have an Easter shirt for her little Easter party, so I made her one the night before. And, since she refuses to wear hairbows lately...I put one on the bunny ;) Sneaky mama! She loved the shirt, and it's not so Easter-y that she can't just wear it all spring.

Bribery included, it took me FOREVER to get her to stand still for a photo. This was all I got, folks-









Hope you all had a GREAT Easter!

Someday Crafts
733
Twin Dragonfly Designs
Sew Much ADo
Blue Cricket Designs
My Backyard Eden
Easter Shirt
Tea Rose Home
Paisley Passions
The Creative Blogspot
It’s a Hodgepodge Life

Inspiring Creations
Sassy Sites 
Fingerprints on the Fridge
It’s Fun to Craft
Crystal’s Craft Spot
Simply Designing




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails