Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Newborn Gift Set

I was trying to come up with something to make for my best friend, who is due with her second baby. A boy - which explains the difficulty, because I just don't sew boy stuff!

I finally came up with something - a little gift set. I stopped and purchased some material (I didn't want the baby blue stuff, so we settled on dinosaurs in primary colors) and I was able to make a pretty nifty little gift set for baby boy. Total cost was about $30. With that, I was able to make:

  • Soft, stuffed block
  • 3'x2' quilted blanket
  • 2 reversible bibs
  • 2 burp clothes
  • A 1' x 8 inch mini-blanket with two loops for pacifiers and toys to attach to
  • Two stuffed animals
  • Shirt with tie on the front
She said she really liked it at her shower, and I hope her little one does, too! I am so excited for her ;) I love babies!








Someday Crafts
733
Twin Dragonfly Designs
Sew Much ADo
Blue Cricket Designs
My Backyard Eden
Creations by Kara
Tea Rose Home
Paisley Passions


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Everything looks awesome! You have a lucky friend! ( I found you from creations by Kara)
    Stef
    itsallinmyheadstefsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made all that! Its great, I especially love the dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails