Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tote Bags - My new Passion ;)

I don't know about you, but I am a huge fan of tote bags, and probably have 20. I use them for different things - carrying snacks, a diaper bag, a work bag, a day out at the beach. But, I don't like to pay $30 for them. Specifically, ones with particular themes. Which is why I decided to create some with my daughter's favorite themes, and I previously posted about her Hello Kitty bag. Well, the others I made her were such a hit that I decided to add a few more to my shop tonight.

Sequins and glitter and Minnie Mouse - a great combo ;) Plus - I've started using these as gift bags - so instead of giving birthday gifts in paper gift bags, I use these. How perfect is that? The little girls always love it. Plus, they are reversible - so it's like two totes in one! I'm excited to start offering custom totes too, so customers can pick the color/theme and I can put together something cute!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails