Monday, May 2, 2011

Feathers & Rosettes & Veil, oh my!

My dining room is a disaster! It is such a disaster that no amount of money in the world short of one million dollars could make me show it to you!

It's for a good reason though - crafting ;)  I was in crazy hair accessorie mode tonight, putting together some items for the shop. Thanks to my lovely hubby for putting up with my mess. You rock ;)

Here are some of the items I added. Have I ever mentioned I'm not a model? If not, well, I'm not a model. I HATE taking pictures. And all the gray hair I saw in the back of my head with a ponytail in has officially made me freak out. I'm 31!!!! Seriously? At this rate I'm going to be totally gray this year. Time to embrace it, I guess. ;)

Without further ado, here are some of the new pieces I made. Comments, constructive criticism, or anything to make me laugh are always welcome. Have a great day everyone!!















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails