Monday, May 30, 2011

Fourth of July Creativity & Fun

I love creating holiday decorations (especially if my mini-me is going to don them ;)!!)  Last week, I created this Fourth of July wreath for my door, and this weekend (since apparently - minus today - all the weather here wants to do lately is rain), I had a lot of free time on my hands to do some creating.

And of course, hairbows it was. I created a ton of different ones that I'm going to hand out to my friends' little ones to wear for the holiday, and then I (as always) created duplicates for the shop. I can't wait for fireworks and sparklers and watching my kids as they stare in awe at the sky lighting up ;)  And I love that we get to teach them about freedom, and how lucky they are to live in a land where they can have an opinion and it can be anything they want, thanks to the freedom our ancestors created.








What are you making for the Fourth of July?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails