Monday, May 30, 2011

Headbands!

I love Claire's accessories in the mall - especially when they have their clearance 10 items for $10 ;) I stocked up on items that I can dissassemble and use (buttons, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, clips, headbands, etc) in creating my crafting items.

I of course first made one for me, because I love this button. I don't know why, but I am just totally drawn to it (maybe because I'm such a romantic!)



Then I made these headbands for my daughter (and of course made some duplicates for the shop ;) !) and my little one loved them. She loves animals right now, so the monkey and panda buttons were right up her alley! And she loves the feathers I've been using in headbands and clips, so she was even excited about some of the clips I made her (also made duplicates of those for the shop) because they had feathers.

I can't wait for her to start wearing all these!










Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails