Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Simple Fourth of July wreath

I found this awesome wreath at a garage sale last year, for a quarter! I had been looking everywhere for one, but the stores that carry them were expensive. It was usually at the very least $10 for a wreath half this size.

I've been trying (only half successfully) to change it's decor seasonally. I have a ton of these flowers made, so thought, hmmm, why not just add some to the wreath? It's simple, it's patriotic, and it is exactly what I like - flowers!

I'm excited that summer is nearly here!!






visit these awesome blogs!
http://sewmuchado.blogspot.com/2011/05/we-did-it-wednesday_24.html


2 comments:

  1. This turned out so pretty, I love your door too! Please stop by www.laughloveandcraft.com and link up to my Share the Wealth Wednesday Link Party! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! A festive wreath is such a nice way to welcome guests!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails