Friday, May 4, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

I was sitting at home last evening, 10:30 p.m., watching the end of my show and fiddling on the computer when it hit me:

My kiddo didn't have a little teacher appreciation gift for his teachers.

He'd been asking me about it, and I had totally forgotten all week. I scoured pinterest for about 20 minutes, but unfortunately for most things I didn't have any of the needed materials. But, I figured I could put together some cute, teacher-y picture frames for him to bring them.

A little scrapbook paper, some scissors and modpodge, some handwriting paper, buttons, letters, ribbon, and crayons, and I had my supplies gathered.

Here is the result. The picture frames were ones I had on hand (I'm always buying frames) but hadn't used yet. It took me about an hour to get them all done. Then this very tired mama went to bed at 12:30 in the morning.

I especially loved the bottom, where I had my son write "Thank you!" in his handwriting, along with his name on the back.

I was pretty happy with them though. And not bad, considering the whole project was pretty inexpensive.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails