Do you have any goals you'd like to reach? I'd love to hear them!
40 Things to Do By the Day I’m 40
1. Take a dance class.
5. Go to my first Bulls game ever.
6. Visit Nancy in Idaho.
8. Take the kids to a big show at the Rialto or Paramount (or somewhere like that)
10. Go back to New Orleans with friends.
11. Go on an anniversary trip with Jaime. Somewhere. Anywhere.
13. Go to my first Blackhawks game ever.
14. Learn how to make cake pops.
16. Take Alex sledding.
17. Get Jaime’s artwork displayed at a gallery.
18. Tip a good waiter $50 on a $10 bill.
19. Create a really awesome photo display somewhere in the house.
20. Enter a large competition.
21. Fix something big in the house myself, with tools, without asking for help.
24. Decorate one room in the house so that it looks like a showhouse!
25. Go wine tasting with the girls in another state.
26. Start writing each kiddo a book about my best memories of them growing up.
27. Travel to 5 states. (so far: Wisconsin, August 2011, Kentucky and Tennessee, August 2012; Florida, September 2012)
28. Fly in a small plane.
29. Go to Italy or Ireland.
30. Get a song I’ve written sung in a public venue.
31. Take each kid to their first concert.
32. See every major museum in Chicago in one summer.
33. Take each kid on a ditch day from school and do something totally fun.
34. Ride on the back of Jaime’s Harley.
35. Be on television somehow (for something good, lol)
36. Go ice skating on State street
37. Take Alex and Pey on a rollercoaster.
38. Go to a Cub’s game in Milwaukee.
39. Own a Dodge Charger.
40. Organize all the bins sitting in storage.