Thursday, June 22, 2017

Making it Fun

I love hearing your responses about the stories!! :) My Twitter DM and email were so much fun to look at this week!

And, because it brought such good memories, I'm doing something fun again! So, I've been writing some new blog posts over the last month, about high school, college, married life, etc. since in the poll I put up, people wanted me to write about parenting and love. (Like I'm an expert in either - ha!) So anyway, to make it interesting, I've hidden them throughout the blog, and I'm talking hidden - some might be amongst things I wrote six years ago! So, search for a term you like, or search for something about you - first and last name, where we knew each other, something we did together, etc. - and you might just find a new post about you! (Not all have names, but I've added names to all of them in the meta-tags so that if you search, it will show up but not everyone will see the names publicly).

Plus, doing it this way, you might find another post you relate to that you might not have seen otherwise!

And send me a message if you'd like - I'd love to hear more stories -- they always make me smile! 

Have a great day! :)

~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails